The Be Smart Get Prepared First Aid Kit complies or exceeds all OSHA guidelines for small business and meets ANSI types I and II requirements. It is in a hard carrying case with more storage space inside and a multi-compartment organizer. It can be carried around for portability or mounted on a wall in a central location. Contents: 21 antiseptic towelettes, 36 alcohol prep pads, 6 sting relief pads, 6 antibiotic ointment packets, 6 burn cream ointments, 10 antacid tablets, 10 aspirin tablets, 10 non-aspirin tablets, 1 instant cold compress 6″ x 9″, 1 English First Aid guide, 1 Spanish First Aid guide, 20 adhesive bandages, 1″ x 3″ 50 adhesive bandages 3/8″ x 1-1/2″, 60 adhesive bandages 3″ x 3/4″, 10 butterfly closures bandages, 18 wound closure strips, 1/4″ x 1-1/2″ 2 gauze rolls, 2″ x 4.1 yards, 2 eye pads, 8 sterile gauze pads 2″ x 2″, 4 sterile gauze pads 4″ x 4″, 1 sterile trauma pad 5″ x 9″, 30 cotton tip applicators, 1 adhesive tape roll 1″ x 5 yards, 5 finger splints, 1 triangular bandage 40″ x 40″ x 56″, 1 tweezers, 1 metal scissor, 4 nitrile examination gloves.
- Made by the number one leading manufacturer of First Aid Kits in the USA. 326 pieces of comprehensive first aid treatment products. FDA APPROVED: Manufactured from the highest of quality FDA approved facility exceeding safety standards for emergency first aid, for adults and kids.
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI 2009 guidelines for 100 people. Ideal for most businesses and perfect for family use at home.
- Fully organized interior compartments provides quick access. Rugged, sturdy, high density plastic case is impact resistant.
- Two separate layers of first aid for large and small first aid products and tilting shelves designed for easy access and refill.
- Wall mounts or folds compactly for storage. Case dimensions: 13″ x 12″ x 4″. Easy slide latches securely locks into place. Includes a refill order form.