Discretion is of the utmost importance for those who serve as first responders, on the battlefield, or in any tactical situation. Being able to keep your knife on hand at all times can often mean the difference between life and death, a fact that was not lost on Gerber when designing the Ghostrike collection. The option for concealed carry lies at the heart of the design – the knives are lightweight, easy to access, and the slim profiles allow for discreet transport in pocket, belt, boot, or around the neck. Always prepared, the Ghostrike collection is on hand and ready at a moment’s notice. Now available with BDZ-1 steel, the Ghostrike is better prepared for tasks that demand more from your blade. Due to its ability to achieve high hardness, excellent edge retention, and stain resistance, BDZ-1 is an ideal steel for utility and combat situations where your knife might take a beating.
- Now available with BDZ-1 steel, the Ghostrike is better prepared for tasks that demand more from your blade
- The compact skeletal frame keeps it light in hand
- Rubber overmold gives optimal grip
- The customizable sheath system offers options: low profile or open carry
- Made in USA in Portland, or