Warning: the time to arm yourself and prepare is…right now!
Not since Mel Tappan’s 1976 classic, Survival Guns, or Boston T. Party’s 1997 Boston’s Gun Bible, has anyone penned so comprehensive a treatise on firearms and survival. Now, in Modern Survival Guns, author Jorge Amselle presents more than 600 pages on guns, gear and practical know-how to survive any eventuality. If you’re a prepper, this book is every bit as important as your bug-out bag and will compel you to rehink your survival gun battery.
Modern Survival Guns covers all aspects of the state-of-the-art in firearms, ammo, optics and critical shooting gear for all types of emergency and survival situations. But it doesn’t stop there. This is a complete guide to survival, and includes information on knives, tactics, and emergency support systems such as food, water and medicine. And it tackles self-defense, concealed carry and why you should reload your own ammunition. Right now, there is much uncertainty in the world and the U.S. about the future. This book teaches you how to deal with it.
Inside this comprehensive volume, you’ll find:
- Expert advice on the latest rifles, shotguns and handguns for any survival sitation
- Honest evaluations of ammunition, accessories and gear to solve real-life problems
- Bugging out versus sheltering in place strategies
- Tactics to preserve and conceal firearms if the worst comes to pass
- Real threats facing gun owners and how you can prepare right now