The Pac-21-700 5-piece CPR kit contains a face mask, nitrile gloves, and antiseptic wipes to provide personal protection from potentially infectious body fluids while performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). It can be used as a standalone CPR kit or as a refill for a first aid kit (sold separately), and measures 2.125 4.00 x 1.25 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) Refill supplies are sold separately.
Pac-Kit Safety Equipment manufactures first aid supplies, eye wash stations, and gloves. The company, founded in 1946, is headquartered in Fairfield, CT.
What’s in the Box?
Contents are based on availability; actual contents may vary
- CPR Microshield face mask
- Pair nitrile gloves
- (2) Antiseptic wipes
- 5-piece personal protection kit for CPR
- Contains EMT-grade CPR face mask, gloves, and antiseptic wipes
- Can be used as a standalone CPR kit or as a refill for a first aid kit (sold separately)
- Contents inside box may be substituted with equivalent products in different brand names